Friday, July 6, 2012

What Those With Chronic Pain or Illness DO Want to Hear You Say

My youngest daughter's undergrad work was in the area of psychology. She is currently working with autistic children. Anyway, she is always pulling up great articles for me that are a great quick read. Here is another awesome one she found for me at,"Psychology Today".  I've also seen some pamphlets out sharing this same information to promote Bernhard's book, How to Be Sick: A Buddhist-Inspired Guide for the Chronically Ill and their Caregivers, but I haven't been able to get my hands on any myself.

Turning Straw Into Gold
Illness through a Buddhist lens.

What Those With Chronic Pain or Illness DO Want to Hear You Say
Here’s what the chronically ill wish you’d say to them.

No comments:

Post a Comment